Bystronic Laser Optics
Richardson Electronics has a wide range of Bystronic® replacement laser lenses available. We offer both standard and low absorption lenses. All diameters, focal lengths, and edge thicknesses are available to match the requirements of most Bystronic® make and model. Our extensive inventory of Bystronic® CO2 laser optics makes it easy to find what you need in the quantity you require.
Benefits of low absorption lenses and when should they be used:
- Low absorption lenses absorb up to 50% less of the laser beam energy than standard absorption lenses.
- Low absorption lenses are less affected by thermal lensing, thereby, providing higher focusing stability.
- Low absorption lenses tend to be easier to clean due to their tough top coating.
- Low absorption lenses tend to last 1.5x to 2x longer than standard coated lenses, due to the reduced rate of absorption, which slows thermal breakdown.
- The above benefits are realized on lasers that are ≥4kW in power!
- There are no benefits in using low absorption lenses in lasers that are <4kW in power!
Filter Your Results